Building Information Modelling for Buildings
Create, Manage and Build Projects Faster with BIM
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is an intelligent model-based process that provides insight for creating and managing building projects faster, more economically and with less environmental impact. Autodesk® Building Design Suite provides a comprehensive portfolio of building solutions for both CAD and BIM workflows, giving architects, engineers and contractors the ability to create compelling visualisations in one flexible, cost-effective package.
Complementing Autodesk® Revit® for BIM-based design and documentation is Autodesk’s broad portfolio of applications, including AutoCAD® software, Autodesk® Navisworks® for collaboration, and 3ds® Max Design for compelling visualisations.
Autodesk’s BIM solutions for building design can help you to:
• Minimise errors and omissions during design iterations
• Find and reduce costly design conflicts before construction begins
• Improve team collaboration with consistent, co-ordinated models
• Win work and build stakeholder approval using powerful visualisations
• Make more informed sustainable design decisions by analysing energy consumption and costs
To learn more about the many benefits of Autodesk software for BIM, contact us today.
© Copyright 2016