Automate clash detection with BIM 360
Automate and simplify BIM coordination
Coordinating designers and trades no longer needs to be a process. Automate BIM coordination processes to make it quicker to identify and resolve problems between disciplines,
and ensure everyone contributes to the coordination process. Because the better you can see it, the better you can build it.
A single library to upload all models, aggregate model viewing, version history and automatic clash detection makes sure BIM coordination happens on time, and less problems occur on the job site.
- Clash Detection – Automatically see how many clashing objects exist in coordinated models upon publishing
- Model Aggregation – Select multiple models and view the aggregate in a single, shared coordination space
- Viewer – Load models for visual inspection, and highlight objects and surrounding geometry for context
- Document Library – Publish and store information in a single, cloud repository
- Access Control – Set permissions by user, role or company to keep information in the right hands
- Version Control – Track clashing objects between model versions through to resolution