Automate change visualisation with BIM 360
Understand changes between design iterations
Comparing differences between versions of Revit models shared between project lead and consultants during the design phase is now easier and more powerful than before.
Explore shared deliverables before accepting into your team’s space to understand how new design information will impact any work in progress. Navigate change information by team, project phase, or building level.
Deliverable curation, automatic model aggregation, and a change visualisation panel with granular views of added, viewed, or modified elements by discipline enables better team collaboration.
- Curate Deliverables – Select multiple Revit sets for cloud upload. Further curate packages for sharing with and accepting from other teams.
- Change Panel – View added, removed, or modified elements by disciplines affected or modification type.
- Isolate Changes – Understand changes contextually by team, phase, or level when shared models are aggregated in a single coordination space.
- Version Control – Track every update, including automatic slip sheeting, to maintain a current set.
- Model Aggregation – Select multiple models and view the aggregate in a single, shared coordination space.
- Viewer – Load models for visual inspection, and highlight objects and surrounding geometry for context.