Control cloud Revit work-sharing with BIM 360
Manage cloud-based Revit work-sharing
Extend Revit work-sharing to project teams in any location, enabling multiple users to co-author Revit models in the cloud.
Increase communication, centralise efforts of distributed teams, and let entire teams take part in the BIM process.
A single project repository, five levels of access controls, and the project timeline enables controlled cloud-based Revit work-sharing, so that the right user has the right access to the right design data at the right time.
- Revit Cloud Work- sharing – Exchange files in a shared cloud environment, publishing co-authored sets and models to the cloud.
- Manage Cloud Models – Download, move, copy, share, lock, delete and recover cloud files easily, now from your desktop.
- Project Timeline – Track project activity in designated “swim lanes” for each time on the project timeline.
- Deliverable Exchange – Create, share, re-use, and accept deliverables between teams in the form of “packages” that contain sets and models.
- Document Library – Publish and store design information in a single, cloud repository.
- Access Control – Set permissions by user, role or company to keep information in the right hands.