Facilitate BIM management with BIM 360
Coordinate BIM deliverables between teams
Manage 2D sheets and 3D models between teams in a central cloud location via a shared project timeline.
Reduce rework with trackable project activity that is recorded for all teams, which enables transparency and ensures accountability for deadlines and milestones.
Curating design data, exchanging deliverables in the project timeline, and tracking the status of shared activities enables efficient BIM management, control, and audit of project progress.
- Project Timeline – Track project activity in designated swim lanes for each time on the project timeline.
- Tracking & Status – Easily identify status of deliverables created, shared, and accepted between teams for greater transparency.
- Deliverable Exchange – Create, share, reuse, and accept deliverables between teams in the form of “packages” that contain sets and models.
- Shared Folder – Resume concurrent design development, moving only approved, time-stamped Revit sets and models into the Shared Folder.
- Curate Deliverables – Select multiple Revit sets for cloud upload, Further curate packages for sharing with and accepting from other teams.
- Access Control – Set permissions by user, role or company to keep design information in the right hands.