HP Designjet T3500
Enterprise Class Large Format MFP
With the HP Designjet T3500 Production eMFP, it is now possible to meet all your mono & colour workflow needs in one single device: a high-productivity multifunction A0/A1 printer that offers low running costs, comes with HP’s consistently superior reliability & is designed to meet the most demanding IT and security needs.
Who is the HP T3500 aimed at?
- Replace Océ & Canon TDS, TCS, ColorWave & PlotWave devices with HP T3500 low cost secure Enterprise Class MFP device.
- Replace KIP, Ricoh & Xerox LED/Laser large format printers with T3500 low cost secure Enterprise Class MFP device.
- Replace old HP 1050/1055, 4000/4500 type devices with T3500 low cost secure Enterprise Class MFP device.
Why consider HP T3500?
Low operating costs
- Print at lower costs than mono LED/laser devices while also enjoying high resolution colour production
- No on-going LED/laser type click & maintenance charges – instead opt for a 2, 3, 4 or 5 year warranty upgrade at time of purchase
Enhanced security (secure access – secure print – secure data)
- Self-encrypted hard drive
- PIN (pull printing) as a standard option
- Universal HP print driver for ease of deployment
- Fast i5 processor, 128GB memory & 500GB hard drive (up to 8 x faster processing than competitive systems)
- Zero warm up time – instant 1st print out
- High capacity (300ml) 6 colour ink system for uninterrupted best in class printing
- High capacity 2 x roll feed (up to 200m roll lengths) saving on cost per print & allowing for placement in enterprise environment where users don’t need to be
- changing rolls
- Batch scanning, multi-page PDF’s scanning & scan to email as standard
- 100 sheet capacity stacker as standard
- 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi
- Minimum line width 0.02mm
- True grey scale
- Postscript (PS) upgrade
- Small footprint on-line folder
- HP Smart-Stream production interface for centralised print-rooms