Try BIM 360 for safety inspections
Streamline inspections and reduce safety risk
Safety risks increase when you don’t know what to look out for. Get safety program checklists and site observations into everyone’s hands to avoid safety blind spots.
Because the better you can see it, the safer you can build it.
Communicate safety standards to workers in the field by publishing safety checklists to mobile devices to execute inspections, and easily raise issues to resolve any problem areas to avoid risky situations.
- Import Templates – Import standard templates for use on new projects
- Locations – Set-up a location structure to quickly search and filter information by location
- Issues – Create issues, assign work and track to resolution. Pin issue location to designs
- Off-line Access – Sync critical information to mobile devices for access without an Internet signal
- Daily Log – Log items like work completed, hours spent, incidents and weather
- Activity Log – See every action taken on your project to avoid finger-pointing down the road