As a VMware Professional Partner Diatec can provide customers with virtualised IT infrastructure on VMware’s vSphere platform. VMware’s vSphere is the industry recognised leader in virtualised IT environments, & is years ahead of its competitors with the most secure, efficient & reliable hypervisor on the market.
Leverage the benefits of virtualising your IT infrastructure including :
- Reduce Capital Expenditure by reducing by consolidating your hardware infrastructure
- Reduce Operating costs by taking the complexity out of managing your IT resources more effectively & efficiently
- Minimise downtime by protecting your organisations IT infrastructure & critical applications running on VMware vSphere with simple & cost effective IT continuity & DR solutions
Virtualization reduces your physical infrastructure footprint by consolidating excess IT infrastructure
- Cut capital and operating costs while increasing IT service delivery without being locked into limited choices of operating systems, applications, and hardware.
- Reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50% and energy costs by 80%, saving more than €2,000 per year for every server workload virtualised.
- Get more out your existing resources by consolidating x86 servers with VMware vSphere. The traditional “one workload, one box” approach to server provisioning inevitably leads to over-provisioning and under utilisation of hardware assets. The costs of delivering power, cooling, network infrastructure, storage infrastructure, administrative overhead and space to under utilised servers continues to increase. You can eliminate server sprawl by converting your x86 physical machines into fully functional virtual machines. Fewer servers means less money spent on energy consumption due to reduced power and cooling requirements. Cost savings can be significant—approximately €300 per server, per year. Get performance benefits when consolidating infrastructure – Virtualise Exchange and exceed native performance by 5X to 10X. Consolidate SQL Server databases and cut hardware and software costs by more than 50%.
Simplify Management of Your Virtual Infrastructure
- VMware gives you the tools and power to manage your entire virtual infrastructure. Manage and monitor virtual machines from a central location.
- Reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by 50-70%.
- Allocate shared IT resources with greater flexibility.
Minimize potential lost revenue & lost productivity due to downtime, outages and failures.
- Minimise downtime from server and operating system failures
- VMware vSphere High Availability (HA) delivers the availability needed by many applications running in virtual machines, independent of the operating system and application running in it. HA provides uniform, cost-effective failover protection against hardware and operating system failures within your virtualised IT environment.
- It monitors virtual machines to detect operating system and hardware failures, restarts virtual machines on other physical servers in the resource pool without manual intervention when server failure is detected & protects applications from operating system failures by automatically restarting virtual machines when an operating system failure is detected.
VMware technology enables you to improve your Disaster Recovery process by extending the breadth of systems covered even while you reduce hardware costs and simplify backup and recovery processes. Site Recovery Manager leverages cost-efficient vSphere replication or storage-based replication to provide:
- Simple and powerful replication of applications to a secondary site
- Simple management of recovery and migration plans
- Non-disruptive testing
- Fully automated site recovery and migration
Hardware infrastructure can be consolidated at both the production and failover sites to reduce costs. The recovery hardware can also be used to run low-priority workloads including test and development environments.